People succeed because of their hard work but some say it is something else that is significant for success How far do you agree with this statement

People succeed because of their hard work, but some say it is something else that is significant for success. How far do you agree with this statement?

Hard work is the key to success. It is widely seen that most people have been successful because of their continuous hard work. However, some people believe that there are other vital factors associated with success. In my perspective, I totally agree that only hard working would make a person successful irrespective of other aspects.

In my point of view, I believe that people who are successful, not only march towards their vision by hard work but also they do some smart work. These hard working people possess some extraordinary skills such as time management and punctuality which facilitate them to pursue their career efficiently. Besides, they have a strong vision towards their success that prevents them to sleep until they attain their goal. Thus, people achieve their success only through their hard work.

However, some say that there are other significant criteria that favour people to be more successful. Admittedly, they believe that luck factor and primordial skills that come from birth enable people to be so. In addition to that, they think that victorious people have utilised their parent’s money for investment that make them to move along the success path. Nevertheless, I feel that success does not easily come because of the above mentioned factors. In contrast, the real success is achieved only by hardworking of people. Evidently, this sort of success is considered as the long term real success.

To put in a nutshell, even though supportive factors are helpful, hard work is the utmost factor that poses a green pasture in achieving real success that remain strong and steady throughout their lifetime. Hence, people who are optimistic in hard work taste their fruit called ‘success’.