happier life

happier life

Controversy exists over whether people are less happy than they were in the past. Whereas, some may hold the opinion that people have a funny world in these days, while others adhere an opposite direction. However, I would rather vote on the former point of view in that not only has technology changed human's life, but also human's mode of life is altered.

The first factor which is convincing enough to favor the former point of view is that with the advent of technology human' life is changing. In fact, the advancement in the technology has penetrated to every corner and every minute of citizens. Who thinks that technology has not effected people' life? What is noticing is that with the help of technology people find numerous sources of entertainment to take a break from undue pressure of both study and work. They can improve their mental and physical health through facilities which technology has provided for them. Take a family who live in a metropolitan as an example. They get a sense of satisfaction from various places both in their home and outside. They watch some funny movies or make favorable time with each other. They also are able to play game through the Internet with zillion other people online all around the globe.

A further aspect which is worth to be mentioned here is that civilians have changed their life's style in last decades. Children have a great time spending with their friends in school, so they can go to shop centers in the downtown to buy fashionable clothes to adapt themselves to new trends. It must be emphasized that the significant role of welfare and new habits can never be neglected, since people no longer involved in boring jobs. A tangible example to illustrate this argument could be changing in citizens' view to the world. They never work a long hours in the farms to survive in the harsh climate. The only thing they should do is that sit in the front of a desk typing some pleasant projects to get a high salary in the end of month.

All in all, taking into account all aforementioned factors we safely arrive at the conclusion that people have more happier time versus their life in the past because technology and human life' style are changing. It is high time we stopped overlooking the fact that human being is too much upset than past.

while others adhere an opposite direction
while others adhere to an opposite direction

They never work a long hours
They never work long hours

The only thing they should do is that sit in the front of a desk typing some pleasant projects to get a high salary in the end of month.
The only thing they should do is to sit in the front of a desk typing some pleasant projects to get a high salary in the end of month.

have more happier time versus their life...
have more happy time than their life...
have much happier time than their life...

human being is too much upset than past.

----------------------