Some people say that the Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others think access too much information creates problems.Which view do you agree with?

Some people say that the Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others think access too much information creates problems.
Which view do you agree with?

Technologies such as Internet have influenced today life strongly. Nowadays, everybody uses Internet for their works. Accordingly, the question arises whether accessing huge amounts of information is useful or makes problems. From my vantage point, Internet’s benefits weighs up its disadvantages, for below reasons.

First, Internet helps students and professors to achieve enormous resources of academic references. For example, there are lots of online libraries and journals provided by Internet. As a result, scholars can read the latest achievements in their field and use them to reach new ideas and implement them in their new works or inventions. Therefore, accessing a lot of valuable information using Internet, help scientists to do more inventions to make the world a better place to live.

Secondly, it can improve the relations between people. This merit is attained by using social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. For example, I found my old close friend using Facebook. I and my companion, who was my classmate, did not have a contact for three years, because he went to a foreign university to get his Master of Science degree. But one day, when I was searching in Facebook, accidentally I found his ID in this social network. Therefore, I sent a message to him. After, we became friend in Facebook and had a long chat, full of great memories and laugh.

However, like all the new technologies, there are some problems with using them. First, Internet is time consuming. Some people start to use Internet and search variety of subjects for hours, without considering the lapse of time. It should be noted that, this problem is due to the wrong use of the Internet not the Internet itself. Another drawback is that, some people may get confused in their academic research, because of the abundance of data available for each subject. Subsequently, they spend a lot of time selecting the best resources that encounter them with a lack of time to do their assignment. This problem could be solved by consulting with the professors to select the best information.

To sum up, I think that Internet is more useful, because it helps scientists to access the latest data and let people to broaden their friendships and relations. Yet, it has some negative points such as time consuming and being confused by variety of information. By using a true attitude toward modern technologies, they will be useful.

Technologies such as Internet have influenced today life strongly.
Technologies such as Internet have influenced today's life strongly.

Therefore, accessing a lot of valuable information using Internet, help scientists
Therefore, accessing a lot of valuable information using Internet helps scientists

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: