Write a letter of complaint to the manager of an online shopping site about a few products that you bought and aren t happy with In your letter Give details of your order Explain about the problem with the products Say what you want the manager to do abou

Dear Manager,

I am writing this letter to express my dissatisfaction about the clothes that I had ordered via your website. This purchase was done online from babyclothes.com.in last week. Although I have received my parcel today, but I was quite disappointed to see that the packaging was in a run down condition and the clothes were not the same as depicted in the picture. Hence, would request you to either make a full refund of the price paid or to deliver the clothes as ordered.

Firstly, I made these purchases for my newborn nephew and was very excited to send them over as a gift. Due to the pandemic, we are discouraged to meet them personally nor are they able to go shopping for such items. Hence, I decided to buy some clothes online as listed in my order 4 pieces of bodysuits, a pair of booties and mittens. When I opened the parcel today, I was quite exasperated as the color of the items as well as the material looked totally different. The bodysuits are a dull shade of blue which are actually shown as vivid blue. Same goes for booties and mittens are pure white but they turned out to be a dirty shade of cream. Furthermore, the material stated is pure cotton but when I feel the texture seems to me as synthetic. As, this is a gift item, I was expecting the clothes to be beautifully wrapped since I was charged for it while checking out. Lastly, because of reasons stated above I expect either you cancel my order with total refund or replace these clothes with the actual ones that I have originally ordered last week.

Appreciate if you could look into this matter with utmost priority and looking forward to your swift response.

Yours faithfully,
Nur Amirah