Should parents spend more time to play with children or to help with their study?

Nowadays, working is a priority that parents have to take a responsibility in order to make money for their family. However it scavenges almost of the parents’ time. Thus, time for a family is a precious thing that the parents need to maximize the most benefit of their children. While some people think that the parents should spend more time to help with the children’s study, I personally believe that they should provide their time to play with their children because of following reasons.

First of all, I believe that playing and having a good time together create a closer relationship for families. People are always happy from playing some games together because there is less stress and they have a chance to have a personal interaction. In this way, it will bring everyone to be together. Take my friend’s family, for instance. My friend, Michael, always spends time playing with his son, Elijah, after work and during the weekend. They always laugh from creating a silly joke. From looking at them while they were playing, I can say that they are the closest father and son that I have ever seen. Indeed, to bond everyone to be together, the parents and children should spend their time to do happy activities, such as playing games together.

Additionally, giving more time to play with children induces the children to gather knowledge from their parents without pushing and causing a stress. There is no doubt that, as a nature of animal, parents trend to teach everything they have to their descendants automatically. Thus, playing together is not only a fun thing that everyone likes to do, but it also facilitates the parents to pass their knowledge and experience to their children. For example, when my friend goes to a swimming pool with his child, he always plays with his son. One day, there were other children wanted to play a ball game with them. My friend taught his son that sharing the ball with people would help his son to make more friends. Clearly, I can say, “Every single minute playing is every single minute learning the children.”

In summary, spending time to play with their children not only creates a better relationship between parents and their children, but it also helps the parents to teach their children. Therefore, I would encourage everyone in the family to have fun activities together because the happy activities induce the most benefit to any kinds of a relationship.

Sentence: There is no doubt that, as a nature of animal, parents trend to teach everything they have to their descendants automatically.
Suggestion: Refer to parents and trend