The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Describe the
problem and the two solutions. Then explain what you think the woman should do
Mary, I’m so glad I ran into you.
Oh hello, Professor Jensen.
Listen, I know it’s short notice . . . and maybe you’ve already made plans for spring break . . . but . . . one of my students just dropped out of the field trip to the Smithson River Caves. You’re next on the waiting list, so now there’s room for you to come along.
You’re kidding! [disappointed] I didn’t think there was a chance . . . and . . . well, it’s a three-day trip, right? I agreed to spend next week helping Professor Clark set up the new museum exhibition. I think she’s really counting on me.
Yeah, three days. But you know . . . if you’d rather come on the field trip, why not
speak with her and see if she has anyone to replace you?
Yeah, I’d hate to miss out on the caves. I’ll definitely ask Professor Clark if there’s someone else who could help her.
You know . . . we don’t leave until Wednesday. If you still have to help out, any chance you could get the museum setup done before then?
Oh yeah . . . not until Wednesday . . . so then yeah . . . maybe that’s possible too.
- Talk about an interesting tourist attraction you have been to. Describe it and say why it was interesting. 55
- University May Build New Student Apartments Off Campus The Department of Student Housing is considering whether to build new student housing off campus in a residential area of town Two of the major factors influencing the decision will be parking and spa 93
- Talk about a pleasant and memorable event that happened while you were in school. Explain why this event brings back fond memories. 53
- Some people think that books and other methods of print are slowly being replaced by the Internet, TV, and other media. Others think that there will always be a need for printed material. What do you think and why? Give examples and details in your respon 90
- Describe an experience you had where you were faced with a conflict. How did you resolve that conflict? Include details and examples to support your explanation. 85
26 in 30
If it is possible then can you specify the defects