Depression is a psychological disorder in which a person is overwhelmed by an emotional crisis. Symptons of depression include feelings of hopelessness, sadness, and despair; loss of interest and pleasure in things; weight loss or weight gain; difficulty falling asleep or sleeping more than usual; lack of motivation; and loss of energy. Agrowing body of evidence suggests that several types of depression are linked to biological and environmental factors. In cases of mild or situational depression, the symptoms usually decline with a change of scenery or routine, or when the problem that caused the depression disappears.
The professor describes seasonal affective disorder - SAD. Explain how SAD is an example of depression.
- Taylor University invites all students and prospective students to take part in a free career workshop and resource fair, on Saturday, February 10. The purpose of the daylong event is to provide resources to students who want to pursue careers in business 60
- The college is considering a proposal from the dean's office that would increase the physical education requirement of the core curriculum from one course to two courses. If approved by a vote of the administration, the new requirement will become ef 60
- The program seminar is the primary mode of instruction for students at Central College. A program of study might involve 80 students and four faculty members, but most of class time is spent in small group discussions-the seminar. Seminar content centers 60
- Do You Prefer Finding Information By Reading Books Or Searching The Internet? 60
- The ConvoyThe term "convoy" describes the network of social relationship that everyone carries forward through life. The convoy provides valuable social support because it forms a protective layer of family and friends who help a person manage t 50
22 in 30
Some hesitations with 'ehn' in the speaking.