Depression is a psychological disorder in which a person is overwhelmed by an emotional crisis. Symptons of depression include feelings of hopelessness, sadness, and despair; loss of interest and pleasure in things; weight loss or weight gain; difficulty falling asleep or sleeping more than usual; lack of motivation; and loss of energy. Agrowing body of evidence suggests that several types of depression are linked to biological and environmental factors. In cases of mild or situational depression, the symptoms usually decline with a change of scenery or routine, or when the problem that caused the depression disappears.
The professor describes seasonal affective disorder - SAD. Explain how SAD is an example of depression.
- What is the most ineteresting class you have ever taken? Explain the aspects of the class that made it interesting. 70
- Emotional intelligence consists of self-awareness, self-control, self-motivation, enthusiasm, and social ability. People with emotional intllegence understand their feelings and manage them in ways that are positive and helpful. They make decisions about
- Emotional Intelligenceemotional intelligence consists of self-awareness, self-control, self-motivation, enthusiaim, and social ability. People with emotional intelligence understand their feelings and manage them in ways thst are positive and helpful. The 70
- The speakers discuss a problem that the man has. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state what you think the man should do, and explain why. 60
- An important survival skill of animals is their spatial memory, the ability to remember objects based on their relationship to other things in the environment. Animals use their spatial memory to make a list of paths leading to various goals. Navigating b 60
22 in 30
Some hesitations with 'ehn' in the speaking.