A Student Government Announcement
The Student Government Association, SGA, has decided they would like to sponsor a Person of the Year award at the university. This award is for a teacher, student, or member of the staff who has made a difference or has had a positive impact on the university community. Please submit nominees’ names and a brief essay detailing the impact this person has made on the community to the SGA office in Building 400, RM. 107. Nominees’ names must be submitted before October 23rd. For more information, stop by the SGA front desk.
- Question 5 in TOEFL speaking section.Listening talks about problem of money for one of the woman's friend to be there on a trip with his entire group.70
- Problem in remembering words.80
- Question 5 in TOEFL speaking section.Listening talks about problem of money for man as he loses his scholarship because of lower grade in current semester. So he might not come to school for next semester.70
- The Corn LawThe Corn Law was first introduced in Britain in 1804, when the landowners, who dominated Parliament, sought to protect their profits by imposing a duty on imported corn. During the Napoleonic Wars, it was not possible to import corn from Europ70
- Education Job FairSaturday, October 9 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.Washington CenterThe University of the Rockies has been offering our Placement Abroad Services for prospective teachers since 1980. This program is sponsored by the University of the Rockies' 77
21 in 30
Remove 'ehn' in the speaking. Some hesitations or overlapping speeches.