Great Holiday

Great Holiday

During the Tet holiday, I and my family go to Nha Trang for a vacation. It's a small city in Khanh Hoa provincial, Vietnam. There are many amusement parts and resorts in it, many restaurants sell quite a lot of delicious food and there is a beautiful beach for us to have fun with play. The air is very fresh and comfortable in here. My family comes here to relax and taste the many specialties here. It's very wonderful. For instance, we came and tried sea grape seaweed, it's so yummy. Here you can blend in with the beautiful nature, this is a very suitable place to relax ơn the holiday. You should also come here to travel ơn holidays. This is such a wonderful place indeed and i'am very happy to come to this place with my family.

oh it is so great! and can I ask you some question? how do you think about the beach of there? how do you think about going there one more with your friend? can you tell me some beautiful places in there? what do you think about a beautiful place? thank you very much.