A SHORT TRIP IN THE SUMMER IS WHAT A STUDENT NEEDS

A short trip in the summer is what a student actually needs. After a hard-working day, student genuinely needs a relaxing day to unwind and get more positive energy when taking a short trip. Moreover, when travelling to another city or country, students have more chances to explore about the different cultures, traditions, and customs by real experiences instead of absorbing them in passive ways by listening to logical lessons of teachers and watching from videos on the Youtube. Also, they can learn a new language or interesting and useful things that they never know at school if they have a trip to another nation. Furthermore, in daily life, students have to suffer from anxious and stressful situations because of a lot of things to do like doing homework, taking difficult examinations, peering pressure and so on. Therefore, they can be extremely tired of those things so they genuinely need to take a day-off or a short trip to boost their mood and reduce stress. In other words, when taking a trip, their mind can feel comfortable so that they can have more effective and creative ideas. Ultimately, students are just teenagers so they can not have enough strength to resist bad and stressful conditions while studying at class. In a nutshell, parents and adults need to take care of them and focus more on them in order to understand them, stop comparing them with other classmates in a class and you need to prepare a short trip as a special present to reward them when they try their best at school.