Write a letter to your idol or an inspiring person

Write a letter to your idol or an inspiring person.

Dear BTS,

Hi, my name is Ngoc, I am from Vietnam and I am a fan of your band. Today, I want to write this letter to you and say that I really love your music because it helps me overcome such a difficult time. I love all of your songs which make me get more motivated whenever I listen to them. Many of your songs are not only composed about Love theme such as Fake Love, Boy With Luv, Your Eyes Tell and so on but they are also composed with other themes such as Youth, Maturity,Belief and Confidence. Most of your songs have meaningful messages which help people ease hurts in soul. Every time I listen to your songs, I feel so comfortable and relaxed after a hard-working day with catchy melodies and a great storyline in your lyrics. Besides your wonderful songs, I am attracted by your performances on stages, which bring a positive energy to me and I extremely love your speeches which contain positive contents about “Love Yourself ” and “ Believe In Yourself ” as well. After reading your speeches, I get more power and keep on trying my best to meet my goals.

That is all about my messages that I would like to send to you. I hope all of you will be more successful in the future and continue to bring a positive energy to many people.

I know all of you are very busy people. Anyway, thank you so much for spending time reading my letter.

Sincerely,

Ngoc