Topic Write a letter to your idol or an inspiring person

Topic: Write a letter to your idol or an inspiring person.

Dear Bruce Lee,
Today, I write this letter to you as your fan to express my deep gratitude to you - my idol. I still remember it as if it were yesterday. The first time I knew about you was 5 years ago. At that time, I was a grade 7 student. I was so tall but I was weak and unconfident. But one day, I watched your film on television by accidentally. I was attracted by your enthusiasm, strength, flexibility, especially your confidence. Because of you, I have started doing exercise at 5 am regularly every day. At school, or anytime I was free, I played other sports, even in the late evening. People said I was mad. But I did not care. Anytime I was dispirited. I think of you, your enthusiasm, your power, and your confidence. That made me strong, not only in my study, but also in my life. I found out all about you, including your films, your biography and the way made you amazing. Finally, I got it. The secret of your success was patience and whole-heartedness. I learnt by my heart your inspirational quote " Even though I, Bruce Lee, may die someday without fulfilling all of my ambitions, I feel no sorrow. I did what I wanted to do. What I have done, I have done with sincerity and to the best of my ability. You cannot expect much more from life". Your quote was the motto for eveything I think, want and become. I mean I will surely make everything great as you did. I promise with you. Today, I am going to read this letter loudly for you. Hope you stay health and happy in the heaven.
Rest in peace,
Nhan