Write about Mid Autumn Festival

Write about Mid-Autumn Festival

A festival which every child very like is Mid-Autumn Festival, also called Full-moon Festival. It's occurred in many countries including Vietnam, Chine, Korea, etc.. on 15 of Lunar August and just take place 1 day. In this day, we can't see the star in the sky because the light of moon is very bright. Lanterns are decorated on the streets, flowers are on sale everywhere, mooncakes are sold at every corner of the street, school for kids are beatifully decorated. In Vietnam, there are many styles of lanterns but there are 2 most popular is star-shaped lantern and carp-shaped lantern. Adults will buy flowers, mooncakes for pray for the good things under the full moon and lanterns for their children in orther to hold going along the street. It's also the time for family reunion, admire the moon together. Or we can hang out to watch lion dance and dragon dance. It's really the wonderful festival. So i have just introduced to you one of the most important festival in Vietnam. Thanks for reading.