write about your last holiday

write about your last holiday

Hello everyone, let me tell you about my last holiday. Last year, my family and I had a vacation in Phu Quoc Island where known as a destination for travellers looking to escape bustling city life. My family went to Rach Gia City and took a boat to go to Phu Quoc. It takes about 3 hours to go to there. I was full of surprises when I came to Phu Quoc for the first time. I love the boasts idyllic beaches, romantic sunsets, evergreen forests, and a serene atmosphere that I never seen before. On my visit to Phu Quoc, I used to get up early each morning to stroll along the beach – a chance to breath in the fresh sea air and enjoy the sunrise across the water. I ate a lot of different dishes such as shrimp, crabs, fish, squid, etc,… All of them was very fresh and tasty. I also visited Phu Quoc Prison where thousands people were imprisoned and tortured during the Vietnam War. In the end of my trip, my family went to Hang Duong Market to pick up a few as souvenirs for loved ones back home. It was a pleasant and memorable trip.