Write about your last holiday

Write about your last holiday.

The Onion Hostel is located on a comfortable hill next to Xuan Huong Lake. Here you can observe the entire general landscape of the city. As planned, the car showed up for a tour of the Valley of Love that afternoon. Heading up on a windy high, looking down into a valley, I felt like I had caught this scene somewhere in an ancient story of my country. Like a hybrid scene. An hour later, the car took us to Thong Hai Mo Hill, lyrical Than Tho Lake, there was Ai An Hill where my mother allowed me to ride a horse and take two pictures, baby Van took two pictures. On the horse, it bobbed like a bird, the money the mother bought for the baby before traveling, the baby looked pretty like a princess. On the second day, we went to visit Cu Hill, Cam Ly waterfall, the governor-general house, Bao Dai Palace. Each place has its own beauty, a new novelty, attracting tourists. Early on the third morning, we bid farewell to Da Lat City in a strange feeling mixed with regret. To tell you the truth, it was one of my most engaging and enjoyable travel tours ever. Certainly in the near future, I will return to this city with my family again. Heard that now in Da Lat has changed a lot. Bit, my traveling is like that.