Write about your last holiday

Write about your last holiday

In the hot summer weather,every year my family prepares travel to have time to relax and be together. In the last holiday,I went to Chau Doc city,that is interesting trip. We came to Chau Doc at 5 A.M and started trip by going to Ba Chua Xu pagoda,after prayed for a good life, we went to Sam Mountain to discover the natural beauty of this place. At 10 A.M,we went to the Phat Lon pagoda located on Cam Mountain,the mountain air is very cool but also crowded and noisy. After that,we went to Hang Pagoda, a temple located under a cave of a mountain. At 3 P.M we went back to the hotel and rested for about 2 hours before continued the trip. We went to a roadside eatery for dinner,then we went to Chau Doc Night Market to buy food or souvenirs or everything we want,after that we went back to the hotel and slept. The next day,we have breakfast with food that we bought from the market last night and went to Tinh Bien market-the last place of this trip. We started went back home and end the trip. I hope to have such interesting trips in the next years !