The following appeared on the Mozart School of Music Web site."The Mozart School of Music should be the first choice for parents considering enrolling their child in music lessons. First of all, the Mozart School welcomes youngsters at all ability and age

The following appeared on the Mozart School of Music Web site.

"The Mozart School of Music should be the first choice for parents considering enrolling their child in music lessons. First of all, the Mozart School welcomes youngsters at all ability and age levels; there is no audition to attend the school. Second, the school offers instruction in nearly all musical instruments as well a wide range of styles and genres from classical to rock. Third, the faculty includes some of the most distinguished musicians in the area. Finally, many Mozart graduates have gone on to become well-known and highly paid professional musicians."

Write a response in which you examine the stated and/or unstated assumptions of the argument. Be sure to explain how the argument depends on these assumptions and what the implications are for the argument if the assumptions prove unwarranted.

The author of the message which appeared on the web site of the Mozart School of Music asserts that the school is the best choice for people who want to give their progeny musical education. The writer gives us some reasons which are connected with the conclusion by assumptions which we are going to evaluate.

Firstly, we were told that all children are accepted in the music school. Is it advantage? The author presents this policy as a great advantage; however, this policy may have some drawback, for instance, the most talented students may be distracted by behavior of less bright children. We tend to compare ourselves with each other and if our surroundings is not challenged for us, we may become lazy and discouraged. Consequently, talented students may become arrogant and therefore do not achieve the possible heights of their careers. Moreover, teachers and professors have to pay attention to all students, in this case, we may have a situation when bright students will not receive needed attention of school staff which may negatively impact on students' performance.

Secondly, the author of the argument avers that the Mozart School of Music teach to play on almost all kinds of musical instruments. At the first gaze, it seems to be a great benefit for all students but at the same time it requires from the school to have highly qualified teachers for all there musical instruments. Perhaps it is impossible to keep a highly educated staff for all musical instruments and styles, therefore some subjects will be taught better than other. The probability exists that in this case, parents should focus their attention on searching for a music school where the chosen by offspring genre is the major one due to the possibility that the child will acquire better education.

Thirdly, one of the gravest advantages of studying at the Mozart School of Music is that the faculty includes some of most eminent musician in the area, at least the author believes so. At the same time, we do not know how many time may these well-know and therefore busy musicians devotes to the teaching. If they have a lot of work and have to travel around the world to give performance, they will not physically be able to give the school's students a proper education. Additionally to it, the writer assumes that a good musician is a decent teacher, unfortunately, it is not always the truth. In many cases, these characteristics of a musician have no direct connection with each other and a talented artists may be awful teacher.

In conclusion, despite the facts which are mentioned by the author of the text which appears on the internet site of the music school, the high probability exists that the school is not the best choice for parents who want to give their children a decent musical education.