The following appeared on the Mozart School of Music Web site."The Mozart School of Music should be the first choice for parents considering enrolling their child in music lessons.First of all, the Mozart School welcomes youngsters at all ability and age

The following appeared on the Mozart School of Music Web site.
"The Mozart School of Music should be the first choice for parents considering enrolling their child in music lessons.First of all, the Mozart School welcomes youngsters at all ability and age levels; there is no audition to attend the school.Second, the school offers instruction in nearly all musical instruments as well a wide range of styles and genres from classical to rock. Third, the faculty includes some of the most distinguished musicians in the area.Finally, many Mozart graduates have gone on to become well-known and highly paid professional musicians."
Write a response in which you examine the stated and/or unstated assumptions of the argument. Be sure to explain how the argument depends on these assumptions and what the implications are for the argument if the assumptions prove unwarranted.

The author believes that the Mozart school of music is the best academy for parents to enroll their children in music lessons. This conclusion is based on some enumerated features which the author assumes as the merits of the Mozart School.Nevertheless, The assumptions made by the author are not supported by any evidence.

First, the author assumes that it is an advantage that children can go to the music classes without any audition. At first glance it may seem so, as the classes are indiscriminately offering the lessons for the children. However, without any audition, the levels of students would not be assessed. In all likelihood, Children who already have taken music lessons elsewhere and those who are novice go to the same classes. Then, the class would comprise children with different levels of learning; those who are advanced get bored and those who lag behind would suffer from falling behind others. This can even make them drop out the lessons for ever.

Secondly the author assumes that it is enough for a music academy to cover the instruction of an extended range of instruments and having distinguished musicians as faculty members. The author failed to see that there are other factors capable of overshadowing the advantages. The registration fee might not be justifiable for the parents. Especially as the faculties are professional musicians, the registration fees might be quite high, defying any parents in middle class and poorer levels to register their children.

Finally, even all the previous assumptions hold true, still the author has taken for granted that significant numbers of pupils are going to become professional musicians. "Many" is not statistically reliable. We need to know how many children are inclined to keep up and become musicians, and how many dropped out of the classes. Then, by weighing the numbers against each other we can evaluate the efficiency of the Mozart institute with more certainty. Furthermore, the mere fact that students are going on to become musicians does not guarantee the efficiency of the institute. We need to know how the performance of the students in that academy is, in order to analyze their education. It is possible that they like to become musicians, but with years of practice still they may not be able to play their instruments in a satisfying manner regarding the other institutes’ students’ performances.

In short, the author of the statement fails to affirm that the best music lessons would be provided in the Mozart School. The lack of evidence has rendered the argument open to different explanations and defying any certain conclusion. With Each assumption, as enumerated above, being potentially unwarranted, the conclusion cannot be tenable.