Claim: The best way to understand the character of a society is to examine the character of the men and women that the society chooses as its heroes or its role models.Reason: Heroes and role models reveal a society's highest ideals.

The claim proposed is actually threefold: (1) Heros and role models reveal a society's highest ideals; (2) Character of a society is strongly relevant to the highest ideals within the society; (3) It is the best way to reveal the character of a society by examining symbolics selected as the role models.

First of all, Heros and role models do not definately indicate a society's highest ideals. Admittedly, certain models do sometimes represent the ideal personality which allows the general public to follow, nevertheless, respective figure among groups of people makes it difficult to predict w...

Sentence: Furthermore, with other ways which can be better is situations than examining models can we also understand the character of a society.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and situations

Sentence: First of all, Heros and role models do not definately indicate a society's highest ideals.
Error: definately Suggestion: definitely

Sentence: Understandably, none of the two models can wholely represent the highest ideal in the field of literature in China.
Error: wholely Suggestion: wholly

Sentence: Lei Feng who used to be a soldier with a cheerful heart has been the ideal figure of people who is accomodating of Chinese people for decades.
Error: accomodating Suggestion: accommodating

No. of Words: 616 350 (write the essay in half an hour)