Claim: When planning courses, educators should take into account the interests and suggestions of their students.Reason: Students are more motivated to learn when they are interested in what they are studying.Write a response in which you discuss the exte

It is generally admitted that interests do play a significant role with the enhancement in learning among students. However, conduct such a claim without analyzing specific conditions may result in a strong possibility to bring drawbacks.

With the development of pedagogy, we are paying gradually attention to the interests of students when they are learning. Faced with difficulties, students learning with interests appear to be motivated and thus conquer those dilemmas. Those who were compelled studying without interests may easily give up any such failure, subsequently resulting in still fewer interests in the subject. This is seen everywhere in the middle school in China where a forced education is given to every student. Interests among excellent students increases as they fall into the virtuous circle that every good score they make render them more interest leading to a better performance in grading. On the contrary, student with mediocre performance has a great chance to fail based on the diffidence caused by his former failure.

However, this bridge between interests of students and their motivation does not necessarily lead to the conclusion that the school should take those considerations in account. Interests vary among students and therefore any decision of course planning made by teachers can make full consideration of all the students. For example, if the school leave a huge proportion to the historical class base on a survey among the interests of students would certainly cater to those who love history but otherwisely may lead to opposition among rest of the students.

On the other hand, when talked about course planning, we should cast though on the period during which students are in. As for elementary education period, an objective plan for courses would be preferred considering that all such knowledge in elementary school are basic knowledge which are necessary for every student to get a higher level of education like basic writing skills are need in academic articles, math calculation are needed in physics and chemistry. Moreover, different subjects would have an invisible influence on each other, like it is proven in modern technology that DNA structure has a strong relationship with quantum physics. However, when it comes to higher education, interests play a more important role in students learning. College students should find where their interests are and make a further development and because of the specialization these students are more motivated with study thus, to some extend, have a greater chance to make a breakthrough.

However, effective learning stimulated by implementing advices concerning the interests of students would help with learning if it were taken properly. In spite of making subject planning based on interests, interests can be aroused by different means including applying different form of course, arranging courses individually, etc.

In summary, the claim fairly states that students' interests and suggestions must be considered while preparing a course to motivate them. However, the students must not be the only ones whose choice is instrumental in the preparation. Specific condition and proper ways of motivation must also be taken into consideration in the preparation of the course.

Sentence: With the development of pedagogy, we are paying gradually attention to the interests of students when they are learning.
Description: The fragment paying gradually attention is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace gradually with adjective

Sentence: Interests among excellent students increases as they fall into the virtuous circle that every good score they make render them more interest leading to a better performance in grading.
Description: The fragment students increases as is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace increases with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: For example, if the school leave a huge proportion to the historical class base on a survey among the interests of students would certainly cater to those who love history but otherwisely may lead to opposition among rest of the students.
Description: The fragment school leave a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace leave with verb, past tense

Sentence: As for elementary education period, an objective plan for courses would be preferred considering that all such knowledge in elementary school are basic knowledge which are necessary for every student to get a higher level of education like basic writing skills are need in academic articles, math calculation are needed in physics and chemistry.
Description: The fragment basic knowledge which is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Error: otherwisely Suggestion: No alternate word

Be sensitive to use 'On the other hand', 'However','Nonetheless' in the essays. Look, how many 'however' in this essay?

'On the other hand' means However too. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'