In any field of inquiry, the beginner is more likely than the expert to make important contributions.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. I

In any field of inquiry, the beginner is more likely than the expert to make important contributions.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position

Is a tyro able to seriously contribute in development of science? In our contemporary society this belief has become widespread. In fact, science knows some rare cases when a beginner discovered something that has change our perception of the world. However, these are rare cases which are widely multiplied by mass-media in its desire to increase ratings and to attract more readers and viewers. The reality of scietific research does not allow a non-expert to make an important contributions.

First of all, a two hundred years ago when the major principles of scientific research were created by Isaac Newton a tyro was able to make a striking discoveries and inventions. It was a time when scholars started to use new ideas which allowed them to be more effective in their search of knowledge. Moreover, many eminent pundits of that time were not professional scientists owing to the fact that educational institution as we know it today has not been developed yet.

However, today situation has dramatically changed. Science has become a field which requires from a person to be a professional in the field in which one wants to make a contribution. The main reason is that our knowledge of today is based on our past knowledge, we collect and develop our perception of reality. In other words in any field of inquiry from math to psychology each person who desires to make an invention should know about the knowledge which was collected and analyzed by our predecessor. For instance, each physicists should know the theory of relativity of Einstein and the laws of Newton. Each psychologists must be familiar with works of Freud and other well-known scholars in this field.

Moreover, the jargon or professional language is a necessity for a modern scientist who is going to search for new knowledge. This special language allows pundits to convey their ideas without loosing even a shadow of meaning. Studying of jargon starts at college and university and continued till the end of carrier.

Although the knowledge about from the past and the vernacular are important for the scientific research, the expertise which is acquired with the work is indispensable treasury which gives a scholar to possibility to make a contribution in a field of study.

In conclusion, although it is popularly believed that a tyro is more likely to make a grave contribution in any field of inquiry, as far as I am concerned, modern condition of science does not allow it. A person should be a professional with expertise and knowledge to make a contribution in science.

in development of science
in the development of science

Sentence: In fact, science knows some rare cases when a beginner discovered something that has change our perception of the world.
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to has and change

without loosing even a shadow
without losing even a shadow

is indispensable treasury
is an indispensable treasury

Sentence: For instance, each physicists should know the theory of relativity of Einstein and the laws of Newton.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and physicists

Sentence: Each psychologists must be familiar with works of Freud and other well-known scholars in this field.
Suggestion: Refer to Each and psychologists

Sentence: The reality of scietific research does not allow a non-expert to make an important contributions.
Error: scietific Suggestion: scientific