Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and suppo

It was claimed that dissuade student from following study fields that they aren't perhaps succeed defined in educational institutions. I'm not exactly agree with this idea. for example when Harry potter novel writer went to at least 10 publishers, they refused her. But, finally she found her publisher and became the richest and the most famous writer in that year.

I think that educational institutions must have so many ways to clear students talent for themselves, so many situations to apply their abilities, enough budget to create suitable situations.

I believe that dissuading doesn't have been defined in these institutions responsibilities. I think that they have to clear bad fields for students and help them to avoid these field. And they do this by their own manners such as employ good advisers.

In sum, I say that dissuading student from pursuing field of study that they unlikely success isn't educational institutions responsibilities, but they must inform them about their abilities and talents.

I'm not exactly agree
I do not exactly agree

Minimum 300 words wanted.