What we call progress is a matter of exchanging one problem for another Write an essay in which you take a position on the statement above In developing and supporting your position you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not

Progress in my view is, a continuous process to achieve something desired,or its a process of making future better.It takes a lot of effort to make something better specially if that something is one's future. One can call this effort a problem as mentioned in the given argument or can take it as a challenge and win it with proud.

Its true that one has to face a lot of problems to progress in life,but they are just a part of progress,we can not define it as a "matter of exchanging one problem for another". For example, if a a company progresses it takes a good deal of hard work from its employees, this may seem like a problem to them initially but after some time,they get used to it and they do not even realize that they are putting extra efforts,moreover when their salaries and profits increase as a result of organisation's progress they love to work harder.

As progress comes with confidence and a hope for good future, it makes a person confident to get desired results,so problems doesn't seem really big.

So to deem it as exchange of problems would be unreasonable.Progress does not come with new problems rather it helps ending other problems as a result of one's strength of conquering the challenges that it brings forward.

Minimum 250 words wanted.