Young people should be encouraged to pursue long term realistic goals rather than seek immediate fame and recognition Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the pos

Young people should be encouraged to pursue long-term, realistic goals rather than seek immediate fame and recognition.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Should youngsters be encouraged to follow long-term goals rather than look for instant fame? As far as I am concerned, the answer on this question is "yes". My opinion is based on several assumptions. Firstly, in pursuing immediate recognition only few will succeed, on the contrary, seeking long-term realistic goals may bring success to many. Secondly, instant fame may not last long, at the same time, arriving at realistic, long-term goals may be more constant. Finally, young people live in atmosphere which incites to seek immediate fame, at the same time, pursuing long-term purposes seems to be unpopular.

Thus in order to help them get benefits of the long-term goals, we need to help young people.
To begin with, we can aver that seeking instant fame may not bring success to many people. Although mass-media and the internet with such show as the voice and the American ideal, create feeling that many may become famous in short period of time, in reality only few of people who attempt it will become recognized. At the same time, pursuing long-term goals such as become a surgeon or a biologist is more likely to bring positive results. In other words, it seems to be more reasonable to encourage young people to pursue long-term goals.

Secondly, even those few who become suddenly famous may easily lose their popularity. To prove this stance, we may take a look at our past heroes; where are they today? Many of You tube, music and movie stars, big and small have been forgotten. On the contrary, results of pursuing long-term, realistic goals are steadier owing to the fact that they are forged by constant work. For example, a child who wants to become a political figure, may work hard in order to reach the goal, it requires from one to learn to speak properly, to argue correctly, create good appearance etc. All of these skills should be trained deliberately and cannot be lost overnight as can be with fame.

Finally, in my opinion young people need to be guided by others due to the fact that pursuing long-term goals is tedious and arduous enterprise and without additional support, it is highly difficult to keep following a settled goal. Moreover, children because of very their nature are prone to seek immediate results of their actions. From this point of view, seeking instant fame is more natural and luring for them than following long-term aims. Therefore, because of obvious benefits we ought to encourage youngsters to choose and follow long term goals.

In conclusion, I strongly believe that young people should be stimulated to pursue long-term realistic goals because results of this activity are more stable, predictable and available for many.

in short period of time
in a short period of time

pursuing long-term goals is tedious and arduous enterprise
pursuing long-term goals is a tedious and arduous enterprise
pursuing long-term goals is tedious and arduous

You may not put reasons in the introduction. This will bring duplicated content.

--------------------