As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work job satisfaction is an important element of individual well being What factors contribute to job satisfaction How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers

Nowadays job satisfaction has become a necessity since employees spend the third of their life in work. This essay will discuss the main factors that make people satisfied in the work field as well as the realistic anticipations that all hold for job satisfaction.

High-paid jobs are one of the most factors that make an employee content. If they get a high salary they can live a welfare life and buy their needs. Therefore, that would creat a feeling of pleasure about their job. Secondly, the average of working hours play a vital role in make the workers pleased. If they work less than 8 hours that would offer them the opportunity to to have some free time and spend it with their families and friends. For example, a recent poll proven that a great number of employees , who work in jobs that do not require them to work over 8 hours, were satisfied with their jobs as they can manage a work-life balance.

However, the majority of people raise their expectations about contentment of a job before they are involved in one. The moment they become In a real situations they give up all their anticipations. This happens because the reality does not match their imaginations , therefore, they reduce their standards of job satisfaction to be limited to a good director that respect them and a healthy environment free of stress. For example, a recent report published by the Time of London has stated that most employees who were content happy in their jobs were working in a workplaces that are free of stress as well as working under a respectful manager.

In conclusion, job satisfaction is a crucial factor in everyone’s life. It might be achieved by high-salary and reasonable working hours that not extend over 8 hours a day.

Essays by the user: