Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

There is an idea that the house is the first school to children. Parent should teach their boys and girls to be good member of society. On the other hand, some people believe that the school is the best learning place to children.

To begin with, it is certainly sure that the house is important place to bring the kids into a good society. The parent who give birth their kids is most responsible to their life and their environment. The rules which made by the parent also one of the reason to make children’s social life going well. The parent should teach whatever, from the small until the big thing to their children. When the kid went home after schooling, they may have a home work, so they surely acquire their parents to help them.

However, not only the old people in their house who have a responsibility, but also the school where parent believe that place can bring their son and daughter have a good behavior in associating. School is the second place where influence on children’s characteristic. If there is a teacher who wrongly teacher their student, it certainly impact on their thought and behavior.

In addition, the children study more in the school about six hours a day, whereas 13 hours, they waste inside and outside house. As a consequence, the parent who should more gives attention for their development.

In conclusion, the school teaching is always important place to develop society-interest on children behavior. However, we also cannot avoid that the parent is the first learning and experience to them.

Sentence: The parent who give birth their kids is most responsible to their life and their environment.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to birth and their

Sentence: However, not only the old people in their house who have a responsibility, but also the school where parent believe that place can bring their son and daughter have a good behavior in associating.
Description: The fragment parent believe that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace believe with verb, past tense

Sentence: If there is a teacher who wrongly teacher their student, it certainly impact on their thought and behavior.
Suggestion: Refer to teacher and their

Sentence: As a consequence, the parent who should more gives attention for their development.
Description: The fragment more gives attention is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace gives with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive