Some say that reading newspapers and watching TV news is a waste of time because it has no direct connection with people s lives To what extent do you agree or disagree

With the rapid development of science and technology, people can catch the latest news very fast by surfing the internet, buying weekday-newspaper or watching TV news every day. This way is becoming more populous in people's life because of helpfulness. In my opinion, I disagree with the point says that using these ways is wasting time and not interacting with people's life.

Firstly, reading newspapers or watching TV news is the most effective way to inform of the latest news over the world. It tells us about events are occurring around us, broadcast the weather, some furious accidents, and so on. Besides, it also gives us information about some recent development of researches, such as clone technology, genetic breakthroughs, the new computing technology,...etc. It not only gives information for inhabitants but it also stimulates the imagination of juveniles and encourages them to carry out relevant experiments, makes unique action and breakthroughs in their study.

Secondly, newspapers also have some contents that maybe can enlarge our knowledge of the scope such as the new invention, some real stories about heroes who help the people get in trouble, some lessons about life. These contents can maybe be useful for you on a certain day. By learning those, the youth can know how to overcome a difficulty, the ability to tackle, moreover, it initiates their aspiration to know about the world around them, and inspire their interest in some jobs.

However, there are some rubbish newspapers or program about news sometimes play a negative role in the public. The shots about propaganda's harmful idea, unrealistic events, defrauding information, and also the news that covers pornographic advertisements. These can make the reader, especially, the young can walk on the criminal road.

To sum up, I disagree with the evaluation of the threads, reading newspapers and watching TV news are helpful to everyone. But meanwhile, the government and our society should do the utmost to prohibit unhealthy content on TV and provide more clean programs about news to increase our knowledge.