There are many different types of music in the world today Why do we need music Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heared everywhere nowadays Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant exam

It is quoted that music is like magic. Thus this essay will cite the reasons for the importance of this magic in our lives, as well as explain if cultural music has a power over worldwide music.
Music has always been an integral part of humanity. That is to say, it is a concept which takes a root in the mid-ages, when it was used to be a placebo of welfare to mentally ill people as well as promoting endorphins in order to gratify one who goes through tough moments. Recent research of Cambridge University has shown the advantages of such therapy for various mental health conditions, in particular depression, trauma, and schizophrenia. Music acts as a medium for processing emotions, shock, and grief—but music can also be utilized as a regulating or calming agent for anxiety or dysregulation.
The importance of traditional music is not comparable with the influence of international music which is played on every platform and radio station. Since in the era of globalization, universal music is the primary reason for cultural exchange which allows people around the globe to connect and be aware of each other. For example, South Korea was only known as a country that manufactured ready-to-cook noodles, ramen (a traditional dish of East Asians), and nothing else. However, Korean groups and artists that emerged in the billboard music charts, brought much international curiosity towards the country which resulted in South Korea's culture being the most popular one. Whereas, traditional music has the vitalness by only containing a cultural code of its nation.
In conclusion, music is an intangible concept that serves to be a medicine for an abundant amount of people, and international music is more important in current days when traditional music is important for the culture of the nation.

Essays by the user: