Writing Task 1 The diagram below shows how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up to the minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below

The presented diagram depicts the process of preparing reliable forecasts in the Australian Bureau of Meteorology. Overall, the whole operation takes approximately 9 complex stages to produce such news for the Australian media and its population where collecting raw information is the first step and broadcasting weather predictions is the last.
As it is given in the illustration, the first thing the bureau does is accept the incoming data from three sources namely satellite, radar, and drifting buoy. In order to continue to the preparing the broadcast step, they must accomplish the pivotal part of the whole process, which is to accurately analyze and predict the weather. Australian Bureau of Meteorology does it in the following way, they compare it by observing satellite photos, radar screens, and synoptic charts which come from the above-mentioned sources. Immediately after, they place the forecast in the computer to proceed on distributing it to three media outcomes, they present the weather cast on the radio, provide the information for the TV newsreader, and records announcement to the telephones.

Essays by the user: