The graphs below show the types of music albums purchased by people in Britain according to sex and age Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below

The provided bar chart depicts the data about the success of contemporary music in the British market between various age categories and two genders.
Overall, the product of pop music artists was mainly widespread and sold between youngsters and adults, from 16 to 34 respectively. In addition, it was highly in demand by males in Britain.
With regards to genders, pop music in Britain was mainly consumed by the male population as over 25% of men contributed to the market. Whereas the rate of British women buying full albums or EP's was approximately 8 percent less than the abovementioned.
According to the graph, the most lucrative citizens in obtaining the albums in Britain are to be adults and teenagers since both age categories contribute over 30%. In contrast, the least interested in purchasing the CD disks or every other method of supporting the singer's art age category are considered to be those who are over 45 years old.

Essays by the user: