WRITING TASK 2 You should spend about 40 minutes on this task Write about the following topic Success is something which most people try to achieve What can success mean to different people What is your view of success Give reasons for your answer and inc

WRITING TASK 2
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.
Write about the following topic:
Success is something which most people try to achieve. What can success mean to different people? What is your view of success?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
You should write at least 250 words.

In today’s modern society, everyone has a desire to achieve high and racing towards success. Success is very subjective and it can have different meaning to different individual. Some consider helping the poor as success while others consider having large income as success.

Success is a goal that an individual set for oneself, thus has different meaning for different professions. For students, their aim is to pass exams and achieve high marks. Their mind is focused on learning new knowledge and ways to reach their targeted grades. They regard getting good marks and being accepted in a well-known university as success. On the other hand, a doctor, for instant, sees success in a different point of view. One may define it as working in a world class hospital and publishing several research papers while another may see working in third world country and saving the poor as success.

Failure can also be part of success. We do not always get what we want in life. If one fail to achieve the set goal on a first or second try, that person will appreciate the achievement more, as he has gone through more hardship. Similarly, a person who has gone through tough time will appreciate success more.

In conclusion, success is a self defined aim and hence has different meaning to different individual. In general, our society regards success as having high financial income and has a stable career.

Sentence: If one fail to achieve the set goal on a first or second try, that person will appreciate the achievement more, as he has gone through more hardship.
Description: The fragment one fail to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace fail with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular