Describe an interesting historic place.
You should say:
what it is
where it is located
what you can see there now
and explain why this place is interesting.
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.
You have one minute to think about what you're going to say.
You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
- Speaking Part 3Answer these questions related to finding things:Collecting things as a hobby1.What kind of things do people like collecting as a hobby?2.What educational benefit do you think collecting objects like coins or stamps might have?Archaeology148
- - Do you work or study?- What kind of work do you do?- Why do you do this job?- Do you like it?- Do you watch TV?- What kind of TV shows do you watch?- Why do you like them?55
- PART 1 The examiner asks the candidate about him herself his her home work or studies and other familiar topics EXAMPLE Clothes How important are clothes and fashion to you Why Why not What kind of clothes do you dislike Why How different are the clothes 67
- Answer the questions:Speaking part 1Where are you from?Are you a student, or do you have a job?What do you study? / What is your job?Do you enjoy your job / your studies?75
- PART 2Describe a festival that is important in your country.You should say: when the festival occurs what you did during it what you like or dislike about it and explain why this festival is important.You will have to talk about the topic for one to90
7.0 out of 9
Well, we didn't get it 'why this place is interesting'