Describe one of your friends.
You should say:
how you met
how long you have known each other
how you spend time together and explain why you like this person.
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.
You have one minute to think about what you're going to say.
You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
- Answer the questions:Speaking part 1Where are you from?Are you a student, or do you have a job?What do you study? / What is your job?Do you enjoy your job / your studies?75
- Part 2You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.You have one minute to think about what you’re going to say.You can make some notes to help you if you wish.Describe something interesting that you once found.You should say:what you found49
- PART 1 The examiner asks the candidate about him herself his her home work or studies and other familiar topics EXAMPLE Clothes How important are clothes and fashion to you Why Why not What kind of clothes do you dislike Why How different are the clothes 68
- Describe a subject or a course that you have studied in school or college. Please say- What was it?- Did you like it? Why?- How long did you study it for?- Explain your feelings towards this subject80
- PART 3Discussion topics:Music and young peopleExample questions:What kinds of music are popular with young people in your culture?What do you think influences a young person's taste in music?How has technology affected the kinds of music popular with youn79
8.0 out of 9