The bar chart shows the number of overseas students enrolled in a third year Computer Science course at a Canadian college.Summarise the information by selecting and report in the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart shows the number of overseas students enrolled in a third year Computer Science course at a Canadian college.
Summarise the information by selecting and report in the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar graph illustrates the number of enrollment for Computer Science course at a Canadian college by students from 5 different speaking countries.

Overall, the China has the largest number of enrolled students (17) and France has the smallest (5). Singapore and Sri Lanka both have 12 students; Malaysia has 11. It is noticeable that Singapore and Sri Lanka have similar profiles. Majority of female students enrolled in a Networking as a core option except for France, there is no female enrolled in Networking courses while male students enrolled in Database as a core option.

Students from all five countries are enrolled in Database, but more males are taking this option than females (21 and 9 respectively). For each nationalities, male students outnumbered females, except for French students with 3 females to 1 male. The China has most students studying database (9), Sri lanka is 7, Singapore is next of 6, followed by Malaysia and France of 4 each.

As for networking courses, more females enrolled than males from every country except France. In fact, there are no female French students enrolled in networking courses. Only the same male number of 1 student each enrolled in both courses (database and networking).