The bar chart shows the number of times per week (in 1000s), over five weeks, that three computer packages were downloaded from the internet.

The bar chart illustrates the weekly number of downloads from the internet for three different computer packages, over a period of five weeks.

Overall, the most downloaded is on average the ActiveX package, followed by the Java one and at least the Net one.

The download of the Java package is constantly increased over five weeks, starting from approximately seventy times per week to more than 120 times. On the other hand, the Net download has followed a disconnected path decreasing from week 1 to week 3 and then it was growing again until the last week. Finally, the ActiveX one described a rising track across time with the exception of week 4, when the number of downloads is diminished for a little proportion.

Although the three different tracks of computer packages downloaded, the ActiveX was the one which had reached the peak with 120 downloads per week, chased by Net with over than 40 times in the 5th week, whereas the Java one accounted for just over 80 times.