Charts of survey result about what men and women say makes them most happy.

The pie charts illustrate the percentage of divese factors that make women and men happy. From the graph, it can be clearly seen that both women and men are happy when achieving at work ; however , the things that make them happy are quite different.

Looking at the details , ove one-third (37%) of the things that make women happy belongs to the time spending with family. As mentioned above, both gender feel pleasured with achievement at work, this accounted for 25%. As forbother factors and financial security , the percentage made up 15% and 12%, respectively. Just approximately one-tenth goes on good appearance that makes women happy.

Regarding what makes men happy, the proportion of other factors and achievement at work constituted half the chart. There are nearly equal percentage of doinng hobbies and supporting a successful sports team , which are respectively 17% and 18%. The smallest segment is financial security with 15%.

Overall, both men and women are happy with achievement at work , financial security and other factors.

both gender feel pleasured
both genders feel pleasured

things that make women happy belongs to the time spending with family.
things that make women happy belong to the time spending with family.

Sentence: As forbother factors and financial security , the percentage made up 15 and 12, respectively.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to As and forbother

Sentence: The pie charts illustrate the percentage of divese factors that make women and men happy.
Error: divese Suggestion: dives

Sentence: Looking at the details , ove one-third 37 of the things that make women happy belongs to the time spending with family.
Error: ove Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: forbother Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: There are nearly equal percentage of doinng hobbies and supporting a successful sports team , which are respectively 17 and 18.
Error: doinng Suggestion: doing