The company you work for introduced a work-from-home scheme. Write a letter to your manager asking for the work-from-home option. In your letter say- What part of your job can be done from home?- How many hours will you be able to work from home?- How wil

The company you work for introduced a work-from-home scheme. Write a letter to your manager asking for the work-from-home option. In your letter say
- What part of your job can be done from home?
- How many hours will you be able to work from home?
- How will it be helpful to you as well as your employer?

Dear Sir,

As discussed last week my father would be in Hong Kong starting from 11th October. Therefore, I would request you to grant me the facility of work from home that our organization recently introduced. This is the main reason I am writing to you now.

Currently, the project that I am handling is in Design phase that does not require much involvement of the business users as most of the requirements were already clarified with them in the initial phase. Thus, I would be working from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm from home and after that you can reach me on my mobile in case of any urgent issues.

Definitely, if I would be given the permission to work from home then it would be beneficial to me and our organization in many ways. Firstly, while working from home I can save the traveling time that can be fully utilized in doing the work. Secondly, you can allocate my seat to a temporary staff for 2 weeks who is traveling from India for the purpose of a new project. Finally, if this opportunity is properly utilized by all the employees, then probably, motivation level of employees would increase and they look forward to work more in the achievement of company goals.

I am looking forward to hearing soon from you. Looking forward for your positive response.

Yours Faithfully
James