GDP Number -Syerapke- (overwrite)

GDP Number -Syerapke- (overwrite)

The chart below compared the percentage in the number average annual Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in a-four decades, started from 1960s to 1990s, in a field of wealthy countries, globalisers, and non-globalisers.

In general, the two high GDP percentages came from wealthy country and globalizers in the different decades while the troughs, in the entire decades, gained by non-globaliser country.

Turning to the details, the data revealed that the GDP of non-globalisers country fluctuated in a first third decades but recovered slightly by 13 per cent in 1990s. However, after a short peak period with 4,7 per cent in 1960, wealthy country’s GDP felt gradually onto 2 per cent in 1990s. Standing in contrast with the former, the globaliser’s GDP dramatically increased from 2,2 per cent the and reached the top notch GDP ever by 5,9 per cent in the end period of question.

A more detailed look at the chart compares that the overall years GDP in numbers is not always steady. in a period of sixty decades, wealthy country’s GDP become the highest by 5,7 per cent while in the next decades non-globaliser’s GDP is noted as the best percentage GDP by 3,2. Therefore, the globalisers experienced the highest GDP from 1980s to 1990s.