The graphs compare the proportion of various nutritional compounds contained in two different foods; macaroni and medium baked potato.

Two pie charts elucidate the proportion of five different nutritional compounds containing in medium baked potato dishes and macaroni dishes.

It can be clearly seen that, equally contributed of 5 compounds in medium baked potato dishes whereas highly consistency of carbohydrates in Macaroni. The least compounds can be found in medium baked potato dishes were saturated fat while other nutrients in Macaroni dishes.

Carbohydrates (of 35%) and protein (of 25%) accounted almost half of the total of medium baked potato compounds, which is almost equivalent to the proportion of carbohydrates (of 52%) in Macaroni dishes. A ten percent of saturated fat consists in medium baked potato dishes whereas half of those portions consist of other nutrients in Macaroni dishes.

Other nutrients and glucose consistency is equal portion of 15% in medium baked potato food whilst protein and glucose have the same ratio at 11% in Macaroni. The second highest compounds in Macaroni were saturated fat, which accounted of 21% of total compounds.