you are having agraduation party next saturday night. you have invited 50 people to celebrate to celebrate at an outdoor barbecue evening, which may continue into the late night.Write a letter to your elderly neioghbour what will be

you are having agraduation party next saturday night. you have invited 50 people to celebrate to celebrate at an outdoor barbecue evening, which may continue into the late night.Write a letter to your elderly neioghbour
what will be happening?
offer your apologies in advance?invite her to join
celebration?

Dear john,
How are you?I have a good news for you that i have passed my graduation in first class so, to celebrate this sucess ,i have planed a party at an outdoor barbecue evening next week.I would like to inform you that about 50 people are coming to ateend this party.The theme of party is related with film stars ,so people will dressed up like their favourite actor or actress and they will dance on their famous song.

I would like to apologies for the disturbance that you would face during that evening. As i have already told that people will dance,so a lot of noise will be produced because of high music system.

I would love to invite you to attend this party because you are one of my friends and a loyal neighbour too,who always stand by me in rainy days .I would be so delighted if you will join us to celebrate this precious moment of my life.

With love,
Manu.