You live in a room in college which you share with another student. However, there are many problems with this arrangement and you find it very difficult to work.Write a letter to the accommodation officer at the college. In the letter,• describe the situ

You live in a room in college which you share with another student. However, there are many problems with this arrangement and you find it very difficult to work.

Write a letter to the accommodation officer at the college. In the letter,
• describe the situation
• explain your problems and why it is difficult to work
• say what kind of accommodation you would prefer

You do NOT need to write any addresses.
Begin your letter as follows:
Dear Sir or Madam,

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to highlight my grievance about sharing the room with my current roommate.

At the start of the the third semester in college, I was allocate a new room to share with another student. Since that day i have been facing problems in studying and working in the room. My roommate has friends visiting him at all times of the day. He often hosts parties which end late in the nights. the commotion makes it difficult to study peacefully. Also during the wee hours, he listens to the radio at high volumes, causing inconvenience not only to me but also to the neighbors. It is very difficult to concentrate in any subject, even when the semester exams are knocking on the door.

I would, therefore, request you to allocate me a different room as soon as possible. I would prefer to have a single room, without the need to sharing and adjusting with another student. If it is difficult to allocate a single room before the start of the next semester, I am willing to wait. Till then, I will try to use my friend's quiet room for studying.

Thanking you in advance for your help. I look forward to hear from you soon.

Your faithfully,
Musheer Mubarki