Your mentor recommended you to learn a new language and gave you contact details of a teacher. Following his advice, you need to write a letter to the teacher and say- What is your motivation to learn a new language?- How can the teacher help you?- When w

Your mentor recommended you to learn a new language and gave you contact details of a teacher. Following his advice, you need to write a letter to the teacher and say
- What is your motivation to learn a new language?
- How can the teacher help you?
- When will you be ready to start?

Dear Mr. John,
I am David Wilson have been working as senior software engineer at Cisco. I am trying for immigration to France. My teacher Mr. Joseph from Howard university suggest to join in your online French course. I will live permanently in France after getting my visa,

My brother is living in France for last four years. So I like to join with him in France. I need to find a software development job, for that I need to be well proficient in French. I already know the basics of French, but I like to learn in depth by joining your French course. My teacher told that you have more experience in teaching French. Can you help me to learn French by providing daily activities.

I have to prepare and submit documents for immigration to France this month end. I like to join in your online French course on 1st August. Please send me details about French course, fees and also recommend some French learning books. I am waiting for your reply.

Yours faithfully,
David Wilson

I am David Wilson have been working as senior software engineer at Cisco.
I am David Wilson who has been working as a senior software engineer at Cisco.

My teacher Mr. Joseph from Howard university suggest to join
My teacher Mr. Joseph from Howard university suggests to join