The bar chart below illustrates the use of tobacco products by secondary school students in the United States Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

The bar chart below illustrates the use of tobacco products by secondary school students in the United States.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Write at least 150 words.

The bar gheeph demonstrates the consume of different I products of to beeco by the students. of seemdary school in the United States

There is a significant difference beleveen the use of any tobbacdo provets in high school students and middle school students, with the former standing first with.

35. The disparity beteveen the use of tobacco product is culmet some in Pipes and Bidis However, High School Lus the highest share in both • category, which accounted for approximately 3% and 4%, respectively. High school students. is we Cigars over twice at than middle school students. The use of Cigarettes is show the similan trend as the any use. Smokeless products and kreteks uses by high school student in higher percentage? C6%. and 5%, respectively) their middle school 1 students which is almost 30% in both.

• Overall, The tobacco producent is more use by • high school students then secondary students.