The bar chart below show a survey of a group of young professionals aged 20 30 who were asked to state which factors motivated them to succeed

The bar chart below show a survey of a group of young professionals aged 20 – 30 who were asked to state which factors motivated them to succeed.

The bar chart manifests different elements which encourage people aged 20 to 30 to gain success.

Overall, personal positive factors seem to have strongest influence on young adults, while the opposite attitudes pose vice versa outcomes. It can also be seen that external impacts contributes largely on these immature professionals.

More specifically, ambitious and individual's satisfaction take up 80% of the reason the youth succeed, followed by family pressure at 10% less, which is about 65% greater than that of personal impacts. Similarly, the society and co-workers also account for 60% and 45% respectively. Meanwhile, being competitive and having high material possession consist of half of the motivations.

Money is another aspect which make up merely the same figure as peers pressure, at 45%. Regarding the internal components that saw some effect on the youngsters, raging from 25% to roughly above 30% failure distress, jealousy and the thought of being amateurish.