The bar chart below shows the top ten countries for the production and consumption of electricity in 2014

The bar chart compares the top ten nation for the manufactured and expenditures of electricity in 2014.
Overall, China leads the group with large figures on electricity production and consumption followed by the USA. It is noticeable that the Germany was the only one country utilized more electricity than generated while Korean has the least number on produced or consumed.
It is clear from the bar chart that China ranked 1st which generated 5. 398 kWh and consumed 5. 322 kWh of electricity. The USA had an approximately equal amount of data to China with 4, 099 kWh manufactured and 3, 866 kWh expenditures. Russia only produced over one thousand billion kWh, closely a quarter of that in the USA.

Japan and India which had similarity on figures of electricity with nearly a thousand billion kilowatt. The tenth ranking country Korea, Rep was the only one that had both production and consumption of electricity under 500 billion kWh