The bar chart shows the percentage of the total world population in 4 countries in 1950 and 2003 and projections for 2050 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The bar chart shows the percentage of the total world population in 4 countries in 1950 and 2003, and projections for 2050.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart illustrates the total world population rate in 4 different countries "India, China, USA and Japan", in the year 1950 and 2002, also predictions for the year 2050.

Overall, India experienced an upward trend, while China and Japan showed downward trend. However, USA still steady in the middle and projection year.

India population rate was 15% in 1950, being Lower than china's rate by approximately 8%. In that period, USA populations were about 7% that counted as a double percentage of Japan, which it scored around 4%.

in the year 2002. India's population has been increased to nearly 18%, but China, USA and Japan showed a significantly decrease in this period as it reduced to be 20%, 5%, and approximately 3% respectively.

In the projection year "2050". India will ride sharply to reach to almost 20%, in the meanwhile, China will rapidly decline to 15%, although USA will remain the same number, Japan will dive sharply to almost 1%.