The bar charts below describe the weekly hours worked by people in four Scandinavian countries in 2002 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The bar charts below describe the weekly hours worked by people in four Scandinavian countries in 2002.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar graphs illustrate the details of the weekly working hours of the people in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and Finland in 2002.

Overall, it can be clear that the overwhelming majority of people worked 35 to 40 hours in a week in all four Scandinavian countries over the given year.

In Norway, there are 48.1% of people worked 35 to 40 hours a week which is the highest among the countries, and the lowest proportion of workers in the same hours was in Finland with 45.6% in a week in 2002. Only below five percent of people worked 1 to 14 hours a week in all the given countries which is Finland with 4.6% and Norway was 2.9%.

Regarding the working hours of 21 to 30, Finland was top with 16.3% compared to Denmark with 12.7%. Furthermore, more than 16 percent of people worked over 41 hours a week in all three countries except Denmark with 9.6% in 2002.