the table below shows the population of three cities in 1990 the population forcast for 2000 and the actual 2000

The table illustrates the demography of Sao Paulo, Jakarta, and shanghai in 1990, and the expected and actual population of these cities in 2000. Units are measured in million.

Overall, Sao Paulo was the highest populated country among the three cities in 1990. Whereas the predicted population has a considerable decline from the actual population in Sao Paulo, and Jakarta has a significant change in 2000.

regarding the real population in 1990, Sao Paulo has a 15 million population. While Jakarta and Shangai represent 9.5 million and 13.5 million respectively.

in 2000, the expected population in ao Paulo was 24 million compared to 17 million in shanghai. However, the real population was declined to only 18 million in sao Paulo and 12.5
million in shanghai. Similarly, in Jakarta, the actual population was 17.5 million when the predicted rate with 14 million which is 3.5 million higher than the expected demography.