The bar charts below provide information about percentages of students who are proficient in a foreign language in different countries

The bar charts below provide information about percentages of students who are proficient in a foreign language in different countries.

The bar chart compares the proportion of students fluent in a foreign language in various nations in 2000.
It is clear that Indian students were most proficient in a foreign language. Additionally, female students were better at learning a second language than males in all countries except Thailand.
For males, the percentage of students in India who mastered a foreign language was the highest, at more than 55%, while 41% were Romania’s students. There were 30%, 35% and 38% of students were fluent in a second language in Thailand, Russia, and Vietnam, respectively. By contrast, the figures for China were the lowest, just approximately 18%.
For females, students in India was also the highest, at 68%, followed by Romania with a lower percentage, around 65%. The proportion of that in Vietnam was more than 55%, while there was 42% for Russian female students. At the same time, just 30% and 28% of female students were skilled in a second language in China and Thailand, respectively.